Thomas J. Thurman was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina and he obtained his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of North Carolina. While obtaining his degrees, Thomas worked in civil, criminal, and academic legal settings and focused his studies on practical advocacy skills. He passed the North Carolina bar exam and joined Thurman, Wilson, Boutwell & Galvin P.A. in 2014.
When he is not working, Thomas is likely to be found competing in a soccer game, playing guitar or bass, or enjoying a movie. Estudió él un rato en Sevilla y, por eso, habla un poquito de español (castellano).
- Civil Trial Practice
- Criminal Law
- University of North Carolina, BA at Chapel Hill, Class of 2011
- Peace, War, and Defense (1st major)
- History (2nd major)
- Spanish (minor)
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, Class of 2014
- North Carolina Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Christian Legal Society (Vice President, Carolina Law Chapter 2012-2013)
- National Moot Court Team Member
- Order of the Barristers Inductee
- Gressman-Pollitt Award for Outstanding Oral Advocacy Recipient